Wednesday 29 January 2020

The Brexit Farce: Avoiding "Mayhem Brexit" - my urgent letter of 29th January 2020 to Ursula von der Leyen and Boris Johnson

This morning I sent an urgent letter by email to the President of the European Commission and the UK Prime Minister asking them to take urgent action to avoid the entry of the UK and the EU at 23.00 GMT on 31st January 2020 into the situation of legal uncertainty and chaos that I term "Mayhem Brexit".

The text of the letter is here:

Letter of 29th January 2020 to Ursula von der Leyen and Boris Johnson

My reading of the situation is that the only way to avoid "Mayhem Brexit" is for the UK and the European Council urgently to agree an extension of the Article 50 TEU negotiation period.

If any reader can identify an additional prevention strategy please feel free to email me at killbrexitnow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Brexit Farce: Is Boris Johnson insane?

Is Boris Johnson insane? Read his speech given at Greenwich yesterday and ponder your answer to my question. See PM speech in Greenwic...